We are pleased to accept cancelation requests for eligible trunkshow or preorder boutique items.
LOCATE YOUR ORDER
If you have an account:
- Go to modaoperandi.com and sign into your account. Access ORDER HISTORY by hovering over your name in the upper right hand corner.
If you checked out as guest:
- Go to modaoperandi.com/cancel-request and enter your email address and order number.
COMPLETE CANCELATION REQUEST
- If your items are eligible to be canceled, a Request Cancelation link will be available. If there is no Request for Cancelation link visible, unfortunately, your items are no longer eligible for cancelation.
- Once the Request for Cancelation link has been clicked, you will be able to select eligible items within your order to cancel. Please choose your refund method and reason for cancelation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to select REQUEST REFUND to complete cancelation and process your refund.
Please note: Once a Boutique order has been made, we will not be able to cancel the order, update the shipping address or make changes to the size, style, quantity, or type of Product ordered. Once you receive your order, if you are not satisfied with it, you may return it in accordance with the Return Policy outlined for the item.